Friday, October 19, 2007

TGIF

It was a busy work week and I'm just exhausted. It's been 6 days since Bill left, and I'm dealing OK, but still a little lonely. Thought I'd run this morning, but as I lay in bed waking up I hear the wind rattling the windows. No rain this morning, but boy that wind sounded strong. No running for me this morning.

Took clothes with to work today and figured if it was still rough later in the day, I'd just go to the All Saints gym. Heard it rained during the day, and sure enough it was still quite windy when I was leaving work. Moved the car and went to the All Saints gym. I've never gone on a Friday before, so I wasn't prepared for everything being closed. Thank goodness I took my ID badge in as that was the only way I was going to get into the locker room and gym itself.

Ran 1 mile on the treadmill in about 9:45 or so. Then did another 8 minutes on the bike in a hill workout. Should have probably done a little more, but knew I was doing a long run Saturday so that was enough to sweat and feel like I got some exercise in.

No comments: