Wednesday, October 10, 2007

10-10

I'm leaving this afternoon for a conference in LaCrosse, therefore I knew I better get up and run early. There is a reception at the conference this evening for check-in, and who knows how long I will stay there and I don't want to risk missing the mile.

Another cool morning--I guess this is going to become the norm. Soon it will turn to be more cold mornings. :(

Ran 1.01 in 9:04 (8:59/mile pace).

After driving to LaCrosse and going to the check-in and reception, I got back to the hotel just before 8pm. Decided to check out the workout room to see what they have. A bike and two treadmills. Grabbed a magazine and thought I'd just ride the bike a bit. Unfortunately the seat wouldn't hold a position, so it just kept sliding. Then went on the one treadmill for a nice walk while watching TV. The treadmill's calibration was all off. I had it at 6.0 (10 min/mile) pace, but I only was doing a swifter walk. Did that for about 20-22 minutes. It felt good just to do a nice walk.

No comments: