Saturday, October 20, 2007

Guilt trip

So, this is the first week that Bill was gone for the Saturday run. He had told everyone to make sure I show up for the runs on Saturdays and to bug me if I didn't show. I was running a little late this morning and showed up at running at about 7:01am. As I get out of the car, one group teased me and said they were wondering if they'd have to call. Then Kristin walks up with her cell phone and says "we had the phone tree all ready to go". No pressure. Guess it's good, though, that they were thinking of me.

Pretty big group today. Ran with Susan and Dan, and Sandy this week. Not quite as fast as other weeks, but still respectable. Had a really nice chat with Susan for most of the run and that was nice.

Ran 5.8 miles in 56 minutes (9:39/mile pace)

No comments: