Sunday, October 28, 2007

No Y in toda_

Sunday is normally the Y day. I was all prepared to go and do some cardio and weights. While laying in bed this morning, relaxing and listening to the weather, I heard it was actually a pretty nice day. The were figuring it would be in the mid- to high- 40s by late morning, with very light winds (under 10mph). It was sunny also. I thought about it and realized that very, very soon, there will not be any nice days like this left. Therefore I decided not to go to the Y, but go for a run.

Thought I may do 3+ miles, but once I got going, I really didn't want to. Thought I could always do more later if I wanted. Therefore I re-routed and thought I'd do the 2+ mile loop out of the neighborhood south and back in. Ran 2.1 miles in 18:34 (8:50/mile pace). Considering I struggled a bit at points, still had a pretty good time.

No comments: