Sunday, November 11, 2007

So it's Sunday...

....and Bill got to really sleep to catch up. We both spent about 11 hours in bed, just being lazy. Although I woke up hours earlier, just didn't want to get up.

I talked about going to the Y, but Bill was catching up on DVRd shows and I found myself just watching with him. Then I said I'd go later, and later never came. Had to go to the showing for Jodie's sister at 4pm, so I never quite made it to the gym.

There were tons of people at the showing, so it took 2 hours to get through. Bill and I decided to do dinner while we were out, and run later. Therefore we didn't get out until after 8pm and just did the mile. There really was no excuse for me not doing more exercise today, just lazyness. I'll have to be careful to not let this happen too much.

Ran 1.00 mile in 9:21.

No comments: