Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Back to training

Today's another training day with Anna. Figured I could always run after training, so didn't get up this morning. Heard the wind picking up, so that really sealed the deal to not get up and run.

Anna really put me through the push-up paces tonight. Lots of exercises requiring me to hold the core tight and keep myself up with my arms and shoulders. I'm definitely going to feel that. Lost another 2lbs since last time meeting with her, so that's good. Have to keep it up.

Since is still is chilly and windy, decided to do my mile on the treadmill at the club. I really have to stop doing this as I don't like their treadmills and it's really hard to do the run after doing about 45 minutes of weight training. Had to really keep it slow and did the mile in just under 10 minutes.

No comments: