Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Run before Anna

The last few times I've met with Anna, I waited to do my mile until after working out with her (either there on the treadmill or outside at home). All those times were really hard as the workout strained me so the run was unusually tough. I decided that I didn't want to do that today, and I had an easier afternoon at work and thought I could get out right on time so I could run before.

Actually left work a few minutes before 5pm and went straight up there. Ran my mile on their treadmill and then could even cool down a bit before Anna was ready for me. Weighed and measured again--I gained 2 lbs, but my measurements were still pretty good. Lost a bit here and there, gained a bit here and there, but overall still not too bad.

She did a well-rounded workout tonight starting with shoulders and upper arms, going to leg presses focusing on inner thighs, did some other tricep and shoulder workouts, pushups, and calf workouts. Nearly everything tonight was super-setted, so I'll feel it tomorrow.

No comments: