Monday, December 3, 2007

20/20/20

Still really windy this morning, so no running for me. I planned to try the new 20/20/20 class at Synchronicity. It's 20 minutes of low-impact cardio, 20 minutes of strength, and 20 minutes of flexibility. It's a pretty good class. The cardio was just enough to get the heartrate up and start to sweat. Lots of coordination, though, much like regular aerobics. Glad I've gotten a little more coordinated in my age. Then for the strength part she told us to use light weights, 2-3 lbs, as we were going to do things on the floor. Figuring I've built up some strength from training, I went with the 3 lbs. Wow, some of the exercises were hard as there were lots of reps. Good workout!

Stopped at the All Saints gym after as I still needed to do my mile. Did a quick mile on the treadmill in about 9:30.

No comments: