Friday, April 24, 2009

Today was the first day since the beginning of the year that I didn't quite make getting in the full workout. I didn't get up in the morning, but knew it was supposed to be a really nice day so I took tennis shoes to work and figured I'd walk a bit when I went down for my appointment at the WI Avenue campus. Got there early, put on the shoes, and headed down by the lake. About 5 minutes into the walk, my phone rang so I stopped for a few minutes to talk. Then headed back out again. Did a good brisk walk in the nice weather--about 60 degrees or so with a nice breeze, had to take my coat off at one point cuz I was warm. Was gone 20 minutes total, but with the break for the phone, I probably only walked 15-17 minutes total.

I thought I might try to do 10 minutes of stuff again at night, but forgot completely.

Therefore this is a slight cheat on the consistency....luckily it's Saturday tomorrow and supposed to be really nice, so I'll make sure I get a good long run in.

No comments: