Thursday, April 9, 2009

Another early running day, but I have my 12 hour day driving to-from LaCrosse for a job fair. Therefore getting up and running at 4:45am just didn't sound like a good idea. Bill got up and went, and I dozed for another hour or so. I got up and got ready to go for a run right as he was getting back at 6am. Was going to run the 2 mile loop, but as I got south it just seemed like a far way (I know....all mental). Therefore I decided to still do 2 miles, but zig-zag all in the neighborhood. For some reason that doesn't seem as long as I'm always close to the house and there are lots of turns. As I was coming back home and just reaching 2 miles, Untouched by The Veronica's came on my music and I got all pumped again. Therefore I decided to run a little farther, and faster, as I love that song. As I looked down at my watch, I realized I had done the 2 miles in 18 minutes, so I figured I'd run the extra 2 minutes to get the 20 minutes of exercise in. As I approached 20 minutes, it was perfect that it was 2.25 miles.

No comments: