Friday, April 3, 2009

Although I "slept in" til 6am this morning, I really struggled getting up to exercise. I went to bed early as I was tired from the last two days of early rises, so I got about 8.5 hours of sleep and I was just so groggy getting up. I wanted to try to do a 40 minute workout...but just couldn't get going.

Reluctantly finally got up at 6:30am to do a 20 minute workout (couldn't delay to the evening--have dinner out with the running group at King & I tonight, plus the run tomorrow morning so I didn't want to workout too close together). Popped in the 20 minute TJ DVD...my old fallback when I want something I don't have to think about too much, but can get a good sweat on. Did the workout, but really struggled. I was so fatigued, and I'm still sore in the legs/butt from Monday. Kind of pathetic workout, but done, nonetheless.

No comments: