Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday Training

Tonight was a rare Tuesday night session with Anna as she was busy on Wednesday this week. She did weight (not great, but steady) and measurements (a few little partial inches down here and there) tonight. After a quick warmup, we did alot of different types of quad/hamstring exercises, as well as some core and back, plus shoulder.

I wasn't sure if I was going to run at the club or after back at home, until after the workout. It was a beautiful day today and I know that soon enough that nice weather will be gone and I'll be wanting to do more on the treadmill. Therefore I drove home and ran outside. Bill had waited to run, so we went out together right away when I got home.

Ran exactly the 1.0 mile in 9:36 pace. Not the fastest, but hard to run after a tough workout with cooldown.

No comments: