Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Full of fitness

Didn't really feel like getting up this morning, but knew that Bill had an evening meeting and I could go to the gym or run later if I wanted.

On the way home from a Milwaukee meeting, I decided to go to the YMCA to get some good exercise in. I did my 1 mile (with intervals--raising the jog pace up a bit as a challenge, also a little incline) run, then did 20 minutes on the recumbant bike with a hill workout at level 5. Then I did some weights--did the 3 leg machines I always do, plus the three chest/shoulder/back ones I always do. Then I did a few reps on the Roman chair and some bicep curls with free weights.

On the way home I chatted with Bill and he hadn't run yet. I felt pretty good so I decided to run with him again. Ran another mile around the neighborhood---did 1.01 in 8:57 (8:51/mile pace).

No comments: