Thursday, September 27, 2007

Something new

Got up this morning and went for our morning run. It's really getting chilly in the mornings now.

Ran 1.02 mile in 8:59 (8:51/mile pace--again).

Then tried something new. Sara and I signed up for some studio classes with Synchronicity. Tonight was the class we talked about going to-- a Yoga Mix class. It's supposedly a basic yoga class with a little extra (some free weights and other accessories). I've never done yoga so it was a little different and I didn't know what to expect. It was a good relaxing session with some great stretching. I think going to yoga the note on the night after a weight session is a great idea. Since I'm typically starting to get sore about 24 hours after lifting, doing yoga stretching right then was tough, but felt so good.

No comments: