Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Midweek workout with Anna

Today was another training evening with Anna. Haven't seen her in 2 weeks, and haven't seen her since before Bill's marathon. Had to admit to her that I've only run the 1 mile only each day for the past two weeks (as I even only ran 1 mile in Park City). At least I did run 4.4 miles on Saturday and we did the Y on Sunday, so there was a little something else.

Worked out well with her, some fly-supersets, back pull downs and other back exercises, some core, some backwards lunges with weights. She "pinched" me today and I've lost some body fat so that's a good thing. My BMI was about 25.6, much better than it's been in a while!

Didn't feel like running my mile at the gym as it was a little warm there and there was alot of people there tonight. Came home and Bill had just finished his 6.5 mile run, so I was off right away to do my neighborhood mile. Unfortunately I got a side stitch at about 0.2 into the run and it just wouldn't go away through the whole run.

Did exactly 1.0 mile in 9:40 pace.

No comments: