Thursday, September 13, 2007

Three in a row!

This is the third morning in a row for a run. For the last few mornings I've been waking up between 5 and 5:45am and am essentially awake. So there's been go excuse (other than the cozy-ness of the warm bed) not to get up. I actually got out of bed a little earlier today, so I thought I should maybe try for a two mile run.

As I was getting ready, Bill rolled over and said I was on my own. He had mentioned last night that he might not get up and run in the morning. Now, he just said he "warned me." So off I went by myself. As I got into the run, I couldn't decide whether or not to do the mile or two. At the decision point, the .5 mile, I decided that there was really no reason not to do the two. Also, today was the day the girls at work decided to go to Old Dutch at lunch. Knowing I was going to have frozen custard, I definitely needed to run the 2 miles.

Ran 2.03 miles in 19:44 (average 9:42/mile pace).

No comments: