Saturday, February 21, 2009

We're in a winter storm warning, with snow starting at about 5am and still going and blowing. No running for me! Got up and thought about going to the All Saints gym, but I thought it better to drive less and just workout at home and then go straight to coffee.

Put in the 40 minute TJ Cardio Party. About 10 minutes into it I felt so sluggish and I was struggling. The big dinner last night really did not help. And last night my back was bothering me a little and during this workout it just got worse. All the twisting was really starting to hurt. I think doing these DVDs, although they are a bit different, is still working alot of the same muscles and they are crying for a break. I finished the DVD, although paused it midway for about a 2 minute water and breather. A good workout. Unfortunately as the day is progressing, my back is REALLY bothering me. Tomorrow is definitely going to be a non aerobic-type workout...maybe just go to the gym and run/walk on the treadmill and do the stepper or bike. Low impact, no twisting, give my back a break.

No comments: