Friday, February 20, 2009

So today is the big WIN weigh in. I was going to get up and exercise, but then thought that might raise my blood pressure and I'd want to drink alot of water adding to my weight, so I decided I'd go after work. Then after work Jess texted that she was in the area and wanted to go to dinner. Went right away and chatted for a few hours, leaving me to get home after 8:30pm after a big dinner. Bill just came home also from being gone all week. I debated stopping by the work gym on the way home to workout but didn't really want to walk in the cold, change, exercise and get cold again, so I headed home.

I wanted to do an ExerciseTV routine for something different, but none would load--must be a problem with the channel. Arrrgh. I needed 20 minutes, but they didn't have to be too hard, right? So I loaded the BL CardioMax DVD and looked at the customize options. There was the 5 minute warmup, level 2 cardio for 10 min, then 5 minute stretch/cooldown. I've never done the level 2, but figured even if it was harder, it was only the 10 minutes. Did all that and actually like that level 2. It was high cardio, lots of jumping and running, but a good burst of a workout. After dinner, this was enough to break a sweat and get the heart up, without going too hard.

No comments: