Monday, February 23, 2009

Back is still not 100% so decided not to work out this morning. Headed to the gym after work again, and after 2 doses if Ibuprofen again today. Walked on the treadmill for 0.12, then decided to try to run. Running actually felt pretty good, and did a mile in about 9:10 or so...starting with 9:30 pace and kept quickening the pace. No tweaking in the back. I probably could have run another mile, but wasn't on a treadmill that directly faced a TV and there was nothing good on the TV I could sort of see. Therefore I was a little bored. I decided to walk to finish out the 15 minutes. Then I did a superset of chest presses and flies, then I did tricep dips. I had now gotten into the show I switched the TV to, so I got on the bike for 5 minutes, but was bored. So I got back on a treadmill for 10 more minutes...figuring that's 30 minutes of cardio--not overly hard for the whole time, but at least I'm moving.

No comments: