Saturday, February 7, 2009

It's Saturday and I really thought I'd run with the group today. Bill was up at 3:30am as it was a long run day. It was in the 30s-40s so temps were so much nicer than they've been.....unfortunately there's a very strong wind. I checked and it was 20mph from the SSW and we're doing the church run where the first 2-3 miles are into the South. Since I haven't run much at all in the past month, the thought of running into the wind when I have so much trouble breathing into the wind just doesn't appeal to me for my first run back.

Therefore I'm going to just exercise at home. Put in the TJ Cardio Party for the good 43 minute workout. Had the weighted gloves on for the first 15-20 minutes, but was getting pretty wiped for some reason, so took the gloves off and finished without them. I really break a good sweat with this workout!

No comments: