Monday, March 30, 2009

We're back with Anna tonight after nearly 3 weeks. Missed a week due to illness and didn't have anything scheduled last week. This is Bill's first time back in 7 weeks.

Since Bill's got his downhill marathon in 5 weeks, he wants to work on glutes, hamstrings, and calves. Therefore, guess what I'm working on too?!?!

Did a hard workout tonight on these areas...oh my, I'm sore already, therefore tomorrow's going to be rough. We did dead lifts, wall sits (and I tried it with lifting one leg for a bit), modified lunges, lots of various types of squats, and hamstring curls. Also did backwards walking on the treadmill in-between, and a 2 minute sprint (where I started at 7.0 for one minute, then foolishly bumped it up to 7.5 for the second minute---that was hard after all these leg exercises!). A good workout that really pushed those leg muscles. A few more weeks of this and Bill better be stronger, I know my legs will be!

No comments: