Thursday, March 26, 2009

I thought about it the other day....you know, I don't need to stop at 20 minutes of exercise if I have the time. Why not work out longer if I have the time and energy? Why just stop at 20 just to say I got the 20? That's silly. Now that I've been doing this 20 minutes thing for nearly 3 months, I should step it up to the next level.

Therefore when I can, I'll do more than just the 20. Some days, it will just be the 20, but others, it could be more.

Last night was the first night of that. I had no plans, no hurry to get home, so I did the 30 minutes of cardio plus weights.

Tonight Bill's going to the first Pints & Politics, and that's not my thing. So I have time. Therefore I popped in the 40 minutes Turbo Jam DVD (which is really about 43 minutes). It's a good workout that really gets me sweating.

No comments: