Saturday, March 7, 2009

It was supposed to rain Saturday morning so I wasn't sure if I was going to run with the group or not. As I got up and looked outside, it was raining, but very lightly and they said it was about 30 degrees with a light wind. That's OK and I really wanted to get out there. I started running with Bill, who had already done 7 miles by then, and figured it would be nice to go slowly. We ran for about 2 miles, then he had to walk so I did too. By that time Jodie had caught up to us and we ran with her a bit. I then continued to run with her and did just under 5 miles running with her, then finished on my own to get the even 5 miles. I really like running with people, it just really makes the time go faster. Although we were doing about a 10 minute mile or so, it was OK as it seemed to go fast and it was just good to do the 5 miles and feel like I could have continued and done more and been fine.

No comments: