Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's Saturday....but it's snowing alot and windy and really cold. Not my kind of running day...there are a good couple of inches on the ground that haven't been plowed and it's still snowing. I received some new DVDs recently, so I decided to try one of those. To make up (a bit) for the running, I decided to do a more cardio-focused one. I got a new Denise Austin bootcamp DVD, so let's see what that one has. It has a 20 minute cardio interval set, a 20 minute strength interval, and a 10 minute flexibility one. Did the 20 minute cardio...was a little disappointed as it's less intensity then the Turbo Jam. Since it's a Boot Camp, I expected more....it was OK, but a little easier than I expected. Since I still had a little time before having to leave for coffee with the group, I did the 10 minute flexibility one also.

No comments: