Friday, August 31, 2007

Just one lazy week

Well, it's Friday and again I just didn't want to get out of bed. I was awake in plenty of time, but just didn't want to get up! Since Bill has a little longer run planned for Saturday morning, we decided that we'd run right away after work today.

Got out just after 5pm today. It's a nice day, but I find that I really stuggle running right after work. I don't know if it's from sitting most of the day, or wearing heels for the day, but the legs struggle to get into a groove.

Looking back, this was a bad week. Ran only the 1 mile every day, no gym, no longer runs, no intervals. Kind of a lazy week. Last week was the same, except that I did see Anna one day so I had some weights in there. Need to get a little more on track now!

Tonight I ran 1.02 in 9:46 (9:36/mile).

No comments: