Friday, February 8, 2008

Wanted to go out for dinner tonight and persuaded Bill to go right after work (as I didn't want to work out, then go to dinner sweaty). Went to Olde Madrid downtown. After dinner, thought I'd just swing over to the Y and get my workout in. It was packed and I couldn't find parking on Lake Avenue. Although I could have parked on a side street, I figured with all these cars the gym was probably pretty busy. Decided to swing back to work and go to the All Saints gym.

Didn't want to overdue it as I figure I had a long run Saturday. The last couple of Fridays I did weights and runs and then was fatigued on Saturday.

Rode 20 minutes on the bike, plus a short cooldown. Then did a good 10 minute brisk walk on the treadmill. Not overly intense, but still 30 minutes of some cardio.

No comments: