Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The snow is still flying and Mary Jo said to close up early. I was covering one of Lisa's interviews, so I didn't get to go until about 3:45pm or so. Oak Creek Fitness had called earlier in the day and cancelled my appointment, so I knew I was just going to go to the gym. Got outside and the roads looked pretty bad, so I just went up the hill to the All Saints gym. While in the gym, the news said we had gotten about 10 inches so far and it was very windy and still going to snow for several hours more.

Ran my mile on the treadmill in about 8:40 and then did some weights (skull crushers, bicep curls, thigh/glute machine, pushups, plank with knee-to-chest, plank, and some situps). Felt like since I was missing a workout with Anna, I should do at least some weights and core.

No comments: