Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Knew I was going to go to the All Saints gym tonight, but didn't know exactly what I'd do until I got there. As I was changing, I was hoping to run for about 2 miles or so. Then when I got in the gym, I was able to get on the treadmill that was directly in front of the TV so that made it good. The TV was off, therefore I turned it on and put it to the station I wanted. This set me up for a good run.

As I got started, the gym really picked up and by the time I was nearing 2 miles, all the treadmills, elliptical, and bikes were full. I was feeling pretty good, so I thought I'd push for the 3 miles.

Ran the three miles in under 27 minutes, then finished with some walking and the last minute walking backwards, for a total of 30 minutes cardio. That was a good workout!

No comments: