Friday, January 18, 2008

OK, this was a bad day! For the first time since June 29, 2007, I did not officially do any type of exercise today.

Was at work before 8am, then had a hair appt at 4pm, got out of the appt and spent the next 45 minutes on my cell phone with a candidate, then quickly changed clothes and met the work group for Jackie's goodbye party after work. I thought I may get a quick run in after the hair appt and before the party, but that phone call prevented that. Then I thought I may not be out too late, but the party went into the weee hours of the night/morning.

Nearly everyone from the HR department went out and we went dancing and drinking at the new Den Again. Therefore I did do some exercise, sort of, with all the dancing I did. After 11pm, I realized (while out on the dance floor) that there was no way I was going to get in formal exercise. I was a little sad and disappointed, but I was having alot of fun---a good type of social fun I don't get very often, so that was more worth it to me. Life is short and this was a choice I made. Didn't get home until 1:35am--technically Saturday (and my birthday), so no exercise on Friday, January 18th. :(

No comments: