Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Up to run with the girls today and it was a day of comedy of errors. As I was getting ready, smelled something. Not sure what, smelled the clothes, hmmmm. On drive to Kristin's realized it was cat piss smell! Not a direct hit, but I think the bra I was wearing was near wherever was hit. Arrggh. Too late to do anything about it now. Get to Kristin's, take a drink of water, take fob off key ring, open door, hit lock button, close door, go to put fob in pocket----Arrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh----WRONG FOB! I pulled Bill's off. Now my keys are locked in the car. To make matters worse, Bill's set of keys is also in the car as I had those for last night's GOP meeting as it has the key to the bank on the ring. I just stood there as Kristin walked up. Told her what happened, talked through options, then just decided to head off for at least a short run.

Ran 3.15 miles in a fast pace--frustration needing to get out (8:33 average pace). After talking through different options, I asked Kristin to use her phone and called Mom as she's always up this early. Kristin drove me over there and I called Amoco motorclub. They said they'd be there in an hour and 10 minutes. So just hung at Mom's, then she took me back to my car. Got in and drove home. Found where the cat pissed (on my Fargo backpack) and shoved that in both cats' faces. Started a vinegar laundry and got ready for work. What a morning!!! And still made it to work by 8am, but felt like I should have just gone back to bed.

No comments: