Sunday, June 14, 2009

Went to do intervals again with the group, but noticed that my knee was not liking running today. Between just the overexertion yesterday, and running on a track (so you had the slight lean to the inside), it wasn't feeling too good. I decided after the mile warmup that I shouldn't push it. Bill, Melissa, and Kristin, were going to do 800 intervals, and I just didn't think that would be a good idea. I was frustrated! I decided that since I had at least about 30 minutes while they did their workout, I took the car up to work and got on the recumbent bike for 15 minutes. That felt OK on the knee so it felt good to just do at least something. I'm really bummed about not being able to run and do the speed workout, but this knee needs to heal as I need it better.

No comments: