Saturday, May 9, 2009

We were helping out at the Aid station at the Ice Age 50 today. Bill thought to go out there early and do a 5 mile or so run there first, since we were missing our Saturday group. Unfortunately it was raining and really windy, plus we'd be running on the trails which I'm sure were uneven and muddy. Not my type of fun so I decided to stay in the car. Bill ran and said the wind wasn't bad, but it was muddy and really uneven and slippery. I just decided to exercise later.

I went out to run in the early evening. I decided to go to the cemetaries as those are always a nice run, and then I can say hi to Dad too. I figured I could run one, two, three, or however many rounds in the cemetaries as I felt like. I ended up running two cemetaries for 2.5 miles at a 8:39/pace. Not as far as I should have gone, but it was at least a good 21 minutes of cardio.

No comments: