Monday, June 30, 2008

Today's is June 30th, the last day of the 1-year challenge of Bill's to run 1 mile every single day. Although we also ran on 6/30 last year, and it's a leap year this year, he really started the challenge on 7/1 and wanted to run through 6/30 to be able to say he did the full year. I wanted to do this mile with him as I started with him and did the first 6 months of this challenge.

Did our mile around the neighborhood: 1.01 in 9:21 (9:16/mile pace).

Now Bill can take a break from the "every single day" routine which I know he is welcoming. But I am proud of him for sticking with this and running EVERY SINGLE DAY. He kept going and finished this challenge. Sometimes finishing things is a problem for him, and this was a long sustaining challenge and he did it. I'm very proud of him!

No comments: