Friday, April 18, 2008

We're down in St. Louis for Madelaine's first communion. Drove down late last night and really have no big plans today, therefore Bill and I decided to do our longer run today. Mapped out a route from the motel towards a park in Fenton. Thought I may try to get close to 10 miles in, but it was drizzly, and it's been a while since I've run long so I didn't think that was going to happen.

Ran about 6 then Bill turned and kept going and I headed back to the hotel. It was nice to run in a new environment with new scenery.

Ran 7.0 miles in 1:07:28 which was an average of 9:38/mile pace. Ran a little slower than normal, maybe it was because of running with Bill, maybe I just wasn't that into it today.

Labelled this today with a Saturday label, although it's really Friday, just because it was the long run of the week.

No comments: