Monday, July 7, 2008

Went to work today and the hives were better again, but still in parts. As the day went on I noticed they were seeming to get better. Also as the day went on, my head got fuzzy, arms got tingly, and got dizzy. It wasn't getting better so I thought my blood pressure may be out of whack. Went to Assoc Health and Wellness and sure enough, it was really high--142/90. That's not good.

Called my doctor and got myself seen right then. There it was 140/80--better, but still high. Apparently the steriods I'm on, and the Benadryl, can cause high blood pressure and whacky blood sugar. They recommended I don't take the drugs anymore, even though I have 2 doses of steriod left.

Went to dinner out with Bill and lower lip swelled a bit before bed. Decided to take the Benadryl only, no steroid and see what happens.

No exercise again.

No comments: