Saturday, July 5, 2008

Got up this morning and the rash is still bad. Decided not to meet the group and run as I don't want me sweating to make it worse. Went to coffee with the group, though, and sat outside at Panera with them (in the sun).

Got home and realized the rash was still bad. Getting annoyed now, and my face is swollen a bit under my eyes. Both of us got on the internet to see if we could figure it out. It seems I have hives, a normal part of an allergic reaction---and they get worse with heat, sun, sweat, and physical activity. Makes sense now...why they are worse in the morning after being snuggly in bed all night, and why they are so prominent my backside and back of my legs--I'm sitting on those areas so they are always hot.

Therefore now I know I must stay out of the sun, stay cool (we have the air conditioning on now), and definitely NO EXERCISING.

Bummer as it's still beautiful outside! :(

No comments: