Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My hives are better again, and actually might be gone.....no breakouts after exercising last night. Therefore we are definitely going to workout with Anna tonight. I can't wait to get some physicality again.

I told Anna that we probably should lay off the cardio so I don't sweat too much, and focus more on weights. Well, she took that to heart. We started in leg-presses on the sled, doing pyramind reps/weights--starting with 90lbs fo 14 reps, then add more weight and do less reps, and again, and again till we had lots of weights and I was only doing about 6-8 reps. Then we gradually reverse it and remove the weights and increase the reps. That was a doosy! Then we did other weights of various types. I'm definitely going to feel these leg exercises over the next few days.

No comments: