Wednesday, May 7, 2008

As the day went on today, I noticed there was definitely something wrong with my hamstring. It was really tight and when I did a hamstring curl, I really noticed a knot. Called Anna to see if she still wanted me to come, even though I wanted to lay really easy on this leg so as not to injure further. She said she could still do a workout of upper body, so we went ahead.

Did just a walking warmup, and worked out with Anna. She really did focus on my shoulders, pecs, deltoids, triceps, biceps, and upper back. We did everything sitting so as to reduce the strain on my leg. It still felt like a really productive workout. Only problem is, when she can't spread it out over the entire body, I can really feel the workout that was so focused in just one major area---definitely going to be sore! :)

No comments: